Anal bleaching has been a growing trend for many years now, increasing in popularity steadily, ever since the early 2000s. To begin with it was mainly porn stars and strippers who were interested in anal lightening. However, as pornography has become more mainstream and readily available… so has the practice of intimate area whitening, with many women and men wanting to achieve the same look as those they see in the adult entertainment industry.
The huge increase in the demand for anal bleaching, has led to a big rise in the different treatment options available. Once very few places offered this procedure. Now there are many spas, salons and cosmetic surgeons offering this service.
Like wise, there has been a big increase in the number of intimate area bleaching products available to purchase for home use. The selection now is rather over whelming. And of course not all products are created equal. There are big variations in effectiveness, price and safety.
In this article, we look at all the different options available to anyone wanting to achieve a lighter anal area. Whether it be professional treatments, or the DIY at home option.
Table of Contents
- So What Is Anal Bleaching Anyway?
- How Is The Anal Bleaching Procedure Done?
- Is It Safe To Bleach Your Anus At Home?
- Is The Best Option A Salon Treatment Or DIY?
- How Does The Bleaching Cream Work?
- What Is The Best Anal Bleaching Cream?
- How We Chose The Top Intimate Bleach
- Why Is Having A Bleached Anus So Popular?
So What Is Anal Bleaching Anyway?
Anal lightening or bleaching is just what it sounds like… the lightening of the skin on and around the anus. It can either be done in a beauty salon or spa, by a cosmetic surgeon, or you can do it yourself at home. This procedure is done purely for cosmetic reasons.
The results you can achieve, will vary from one person to another and depend a lot on the natural color of your skin. For instance, someone with dark brown skin isn’t going to be able to lighten their anus to white or light pink. An achievable goal would be to lighten the area to the same shade as the surrounding skin.
How Is The Anal Bleaching Procedure Done?
There are three methods used for lightening intimate areas…
1. Topical ointments, creams and gels : You can either apply these at home or visit a spa or beauty salon for this treatment. The bleaching cream needs to be applied twice daily, until the the desired lighter color is achieved. It usually takes somewhere between 2 to 6 weeks, to start seeing results.
If you do this yourself at home, your total cost can be well under a hundred dollars. Depending on which cream you choose. If you go to a spa or salon it will be quite a few hundred all up, as you will need multiple appointments and/or follow up treatments at home. The out come of either of these options will be similar and will depend more on the specific cream used, than who applied it.
For more details about the cost of doing it yourself at home, check out the company which makes the most popular intimate bleaching cream in the USA :
If you do decide to get this done at a spa, you need to ask specifically which anal bleaching cream will be used. Some creams may get faster results than others but will likely contain harsher ingredients that come with health risks. The safest option is to only use lightening products that contain completely natural ingredients.
2. Laser treatment : This method is performed by a cosmetic surgeon. A precision laser is used to remove dark areas of skin, revealing lighter skin underneath. Normally several sessions are required with adequate time, roughly two weeks, to recover between each visit. By the time you have completed all the treatments your bill will likely be well over two thousand dollars.
The amount of treatments needed and the total cost can vary greatly from one individual to another. So giving a fixed price for this procedure isn’t possible. In all cases a consultation is required first.
3. Cryosurgery : This procedure is also done by a cosmetic surgeon, using liquid nitrogen. The nitrogen is used to freeze the dark skin cells, so that they will die off to be replaced by new lighter cells. Several visits may also be needed. As this treatment is performed by a plastic surgeon, it is also a costly procedure. Results can also vary from one person to another.
Both of the methods that are performed by a plastic surgeon do come with risks, just like any surgery. The risks which include scarring, infection and not getting the desired result, will need to be discussed prior to treatment.
Is It Safe To Bleach Your Anus At Home?
Whether you choose diy anal bleaching or you decide to go to a beauty spa or salon, you need to be aware that not all bleaching creams are considered safe.
It is best to steer clear of products containing hydroquinone, when it comes to any type of intimate area whitening. In fact there are many people within the medical community who have concerns about using products containing this harsh ingredient for any type of skin brightening.
The use of hydroquinone in skin products has already been banned in many countries and the subject is currently under scrutiny in the USA. Other ingredients you need to avoid are mercury, steroids and parabens. The safest option is to avoid products containing any type of chemicals.
It definitely is possible to bleach your own anus safely at home… as long as you choose a product containing only natural and safe ingredients, that has been specifically made for lightening intimate areas such as anus, vagina, penis or nipples. If you stick with a reputable company and follow their directions you’ll be fine. You can find our recommendation (further down the page) for the top USA skin lightening company, which is the market leader for safe, effective and affordable intimate area lightening creams.
Despite the dangers, some people still choose to use products containing harsh ingredients, as they want extra fast results. However with risks such as burning, scarring, ochronosis (a very unsightly blueish black discoloration of the skin) and even, some experts believe, an increased risk of cancer… is it really a risk worth taking?
Is The Best Option A Salon Treatment Or DIY?
Some people prefer to go to a salon or cosmetic surgeon for anal bleaching, after all it is a fairly difficult area to do yourself, however many more choose the at home option. The main advantage of doing it yourself is the cost factor, with most salons charging approximately $150 just for the initial treatment. They will then recommend 5 or 6 follow up treatments and/or they will sell you extra product to take home for follow up maintenance anyway. Some people also find it embarrassing to visit a salon and would prefer to do it discreetly, in the comfort of their own home.
If you do decide to go with the DIY at home option, you could even get your significant other to help you, if you have trouble juggling mirrors and cream. Who knows… it could even be fun.
Of course the only method possible for “do it yourselfers” is the application of creams or gels. Both laser treatment and cryosurgery require visits to a professional. Usually several appointments are necessary and the cost will be upwards of two thousand dollars.
Quick Comparison Of Two Of The Best Anal Bleaching Creams Available Today
|Click For Details||Click For Details|
|Our #1 Choice||Our #2 Choice|
|For Women & Men||For Women & Men
|Hydroquinone Free||Hydroquinone Free
|Suitable for Sensitive Skin||Suitable for Sensitive Skin
|Airless Bottle to Preserve Potency||Airless Bottle to Preserve Potency
|Quickest Results||Slower Results
|45 Day Satisfaction Guarantee||30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee|
How Does The Bleaching Cream Work?
Anal bleach or lightening creams work just like any other skin whitening cream. Skin bleaching products work by preventing the production of melanin (color) in new skin cells as they form. Therefore as old cells die off they are replaced with new ones, that contain less melanin, which eventually results in a lighter skin tone. The process can be sped up by removing the old dead skin cells, either with an exfoliating scrub (cream) or with a loofah or rough cloth.
How to bleach your anus at home in three easy steps…
Step 1. Perform a patch test : Before starting with the anal bleaching process, it is advisable to do a small patch test. The inside of your arm, or just behind your ear are good areas for this. You then need to wait for 24 hours to see if your skin has a negative reaction to the lightening cream.
Even with a product containing entirely natural ingredients, there is still a slight possibility of an allergic reaction. In the same way that some people suffer from food allergies. As the skin is your body’s largest organ, anything you apply will be absorbed through your skin and into your system.
Step 2. Prepare the area for lightening : Shave or wax if necessary and then thoroughly clean and dry the area. As mentioned above, exfoliating at this point will help speed the process up a bit. Of course you do need to be gentle when exfoliating delicate intimate areas, as bleaching creams shouldn’t be applied to broken skin. It may be easier, to do some of this while you’re in the shower.
Step 3. Apply the bleach : The bleaching cream should only be applied externally and should be rubbed in until it is completely absorbed. For best results this should be done twice daily, both morning and night, until you achieve the lighter color you desire. Once your anal skin is a shade you are happy with, you can stop applying the cream. You will only need to start using a lightening product again, if your skin goes back to a darker color that you aren’t happy with.
What Is The Best Anal Bleaching Cream?
There are quite a few different genital lightening creams on the market. As stated above, we definitely recommend staying clear of anything containing hydroquinone, even products with less than 2%. It’s totally possible to get a bleached asshole without this harsh ingredient, so why take the risk.
In researching this subject, we noticed that many of the anal bleaching creams available had quite a bit of negative feed back. A lot of the negative comments were due to people not getting the results they desired. That is, the product not lightening as much as they would have liked. As mentioned before, you need to have realistic expectations. A dark skinned person isn’t going to get a pale pink result and using a product with natural ingredients may take a little bit longer to work than a product with harsh ingredients, however your health will be protected.
There is one intimate area lightening product that does stand out above the rest in terms of popularity and customer satisfaction. It’s made by a long standing company that specializes in providing safe and effective lightening creams at affordable prices. This is also the bleaching cream that is very popular with celebrities and entertainers…
Many people have been getting great results with this lightening cream. It works for both male and female, all ethnicities and all skin types. It contains no harmful ingredients and is totally safe for nipple, penis, vaginal and anal bleaching.
How We Chose The Top Intimate Bleach
The four steps below show the criteria we used to select the best anal bleaching cream…
1. Company reputation : This is a well established USA based company (nearly a decade old) that has put years of research, testing and development into their products. They genuinely care about having happy customers, which is shown by their superior customer support. Their products come with a 45 day satisfaction guarantee, which gives you plenty of time to see results. They also have lots of genuine, verifiable testimonials from happy customers.
2. Product efficacy and safety : Their products are made from natural ingredients. They are highly effective, yet still very safe and gentle on sensitive skin. All their lightening creams come in airless bottles to preserve the potency of the ingredients. These are the best type of bottles, as they allow no air to remain in the part of the container that holds the cream. This is very important because, if the cream is exposed to air it will begin to lose its effectiveness. Many other companies use cheaper bottles, which means you may not get the result you desire because the product will start to deteriorate as soon as you start using it.
3. Affordability : Very competitive pricing. Only $39.95 for a 1.7 ounce bottle, with further discounts for purchasing 2 or more bottles. Many other companies sell tiny 1 ounce bottles for $49.95 or more. Be sure to check bottle size before purchasing other brands to avoid disappointment.
4. Shipping rates : FREE shipping within the US and reasonable International shipping rate via USPS. All items are discreetly packaged and will leave their premises within 24 to 48 hours.
Why Is Having A Bleached Anus So Popular?
Anal bleaching has become very popular for a number of reasons. To begin with it was people within the pornography industry, who introduced the idea to the general public.
The practice was further encouraged as celebrities and reality TV stars endorsed the idea, with the anal bleaching procedure featuring in several movies and TV shows.
As smaller swimsuits, Brazilian waxing and manscaping have a increased in popularity, more and more regular women and men have become concerned with the color of their most intimate areas. And now the demand for this procedure has grown enormously.
Many people have said that having a bleached anus makes them feel more confident in sexual relationships, going for medical check ups and that it just generally makes them feel cleaner.
Images courtesy of arztsamui, radnatt, nenetus & stockimages at FreeDigitalPhotos.net